Thursday, April 12, 2012

Parashi Artbook Ordering Info

Artbook Order Instructions --> **Notice: I am out of town from December 21 - January 3, 2014! If you order during this time, it will be shipped after I come back. Thanks!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


About the Book
   ● 5.5" x 8.5" softcover
   ● 36 pages + book jacket + double-sided small poster
   ● 47 color images total / 14 images not posted online


Price
(Including shipping and all fees)

   ● to Canada or USA - USD $20.00
   ● to everywhere else - USD $24.00


Payment Options
   ● Paypal / Credit Card
   ● Cash (For US or Canada orders only)


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

How to Order

1. Copy this, fill it in, and email it to me at: nuri.kun@gmail.com
(Please do this BEFORE you pay!)

Subject: ARTBOOK ORDER // your name

- Your DeviantArt: (optional)
- First + Last Name:
- Shipping Address + Zip Code:
- Country:

- # of books:
- Payment type: ( Paypal / Credit Card / Cash )
- Would you like me to sign it? ( yes / no )


2. If paying via Paypal or credit card, you can pay right away after emailing me the form.

Use the button below or send directly from Paypal to nuri.kun@gmail.com

If you're using someone else's account or card, please mention who you're paying for in the "Special Instructions" box during checkout.

Shipping to...

OR
if you're paying via Cash, wait for my email reply with the mailing address.

(
This is slower and less secure.  I would really recommend using Paypal / Credit Card instead if you're able.)

For this method, please send a **US or Canadian $20 bill** (NO COINS!)
Lie the bill flat and wrap it with paper so that you can't see what it is from outside the envelope.

Please place the order when you're ready to mail payment so that I'm not giving you the wrong address.






3. I will reply back by email when I receive your order, payment, and when I ship the book. In case I forget or an email gets lost, you can also check your order / payment / shipping status at < THE STATUS PAGE >.



Email me anytime if you ordered or paid and it doesn't show up on the status page within 1-2 days, or if you just have questions or want to make sure I received something.





Thank you for your support!!! T-T <3
- nuri

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment